Goods, which prove unsuitable, may be returned for a refund if they are returned to us within 7 days of receipt subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid or brought to our premises in Western Industrial Estate, Naas Road, Dublin 12 along with proof of purchase.
- Items are received in a re-saleable condition – this means returning the item to us in its original condition, unused and in its original packaging.
- We cannot accept any items that have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the Invoice, received with the goods, or alternatively, the Customer Name and Address, Order Reference Number (these are all found on the Invoice) and Reason for Return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered. Please retain your proof of postage etc. as you may require it in the event of a claim with your carrier.
Once we have received the returned item(s) we will consider the condition of the goods being returned before authorising refunds or exchanges. After we have accepted your returned items, we will reimburse the price you paid to your original credit or debit card, less any costs incurred (eg. carriage or re-stocking charge).