There are 2 types of data that we use Personal Data and Non-Personal Data.
You are the sole source of any personal information provided to us on our website. Our website may collect any or all of the following:
- Name (First, Last, Middle)
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Company Name and Address
- IP Address
- Any other information that you choose to provide
The provision of all personal information is voluntary. We will process this Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the goods you have ordered.
- To conduct financial transactions for goods you purchase from us.
- To conduct our business with you and activate your ability to use our services.
- To prevent fraudulent activity.
- To personalise our site for you.
- To contact you (if required), in connection with your Order or to respond to any enquiries made by you relating to the website or our products and services.
- To enable you to share content from our site to your social media account.
We will not sell, distribute or provide your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so.
We may disclose the data that you submit to towingequipment.ie:
- For the purposes of completing an agreed transaction with you or in the course of carrying out our business eg. to employees of Towing Equipment Ltd or nominated service providers (couriers or software service providers).
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
- We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining and maintaining insurance cover, managing risks, obtaining professional advice and managing legal disputes.
Non Personal Data:
Non Personal Data is collected from you when you engage with our website. This is information about your visits and how you navigate through our website, including (but not limited to), your page views, the length of your visit, device browser type, device operating system, IP address and GEO location. Although classified as personal data, we will not use your IP address to identify you personally.
This information is used for statistical purposes to help Towing Equipment Ltd better understand where our visitors come from, how they interact with our website and is used to help improve our website ensuring it is optimised best for your browser.
Information We Do Not Collect
Towing Equipment Ltd is a PCI compliant company and we do not collect or store any sensitive payment information. To complete your financial transaction on our website, you will be redirected to our merchant service provider Realex Payments (a division of Global Payments Inc.) who will securely handle/process your payment card data.
Sensitive Personal Data:
Towing Equipment Ltd do not collect or store data of a highly sensitive nature eg. gender, marital status, political views, religion, age, disability, race, genetic data or biometric data.
For details of cookies we use and how they are used, see our Cookies Policy.
We maintain technical, physical and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your personal information against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres and information access authorisation controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and services, you are responsible for verifying that the personal information we maintain about you is accurate and current.
Transfer of your Personal Information to Other Countries
Our operations are supported by a network of computers and other infrastructure and information technology, including, but not limited to, third-party service providers. We and our third-party service providers store and process your personal information in Europe (EU).
Our services are not intended for children under 16. If you learn that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
You have certain rights as specified in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 as of 25th May 2018:
Right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with any information about our processing of that personal data.
Right to rectification – you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
Right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you.
Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
Right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
This policy is effective from 25th of May 2018. We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
Contacting Towing Equipment Ltd